Getting prepared for your event can be a busy time. Below is everything you will need to know and have available once you begin to place your order.
Our staff will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have, so please don’t hesitate to call. Our showroom is always open during business hours, so feel free to pop in and have a look.
Everything you Need to Know When Ordering
Reservation and Payment
- Customer Name and Business Name
- Contact Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Valid Credit Card Information
- Driver’s License
- Site Address, Site Contact Name and Phone Number (if different from main contact information)
- Date of Function
- A 25% non-
refundable deposit is required for all reservations.
- Tents require a 50% non-
- Payment is due 7 days prior to your event.
- Most prices quoted are for a one-
day event. Please ask for weekly or monthly pricing.
- Orders can be placed over the telephone, by mail, by email or in person at our store.
- A Major credit card is required to be on file to cover lost or broken inventory.
- Inventory is charged on a time out, not time used basis.
- Advance reservations are recommended. We prefer you reserve enough equipment to accommodate the maximum number of people you may have attending your event. This will insure there will be enough equipment available for you. When your final numbers are available, just call us and make the necessary changes.
- Changes may be made to most quantities reserved up to 7 days prior to the out date for no charge. Changes may be made less than 7 days prior to the out date, but we will charge a 50% cancellation fee on the reductions. Some rental items (tents) require a 50% non-
refundable deposit from the time of reservation. These items will be charged a 50% cancellation fee if canceled or changed at any time.
- A security deposit is required on all orders either in form of a valid major credit card on file or cash/debit deposit. Deposits will vary based on the value of the order. A 50% non-
refundable deposit is required for tents and a 25% deposit is required for all other items.
- On canceled equipment, cancellations must be made a least 14 days prior to the out date for a full refund. If less than 14 days notice, a cancellation fee of 50% of the rental rate will apply. Refunds are not issued for any items canceled on delivery or for any rental items returned unused.
50% deposit on tents is non-
- Rental rates listed are based on a one-
day use unless otherwise specified. All rental items may be taken one business day before the event and returned the next business day after the event to allow time for decorating and setting up. All items rented for more than a one- day use will be priced accordingly and must be returned by 9:00am the next business day following the event.
- Our standard delivery fee is based on tailgate drop off. If our delivery personnel are required to carry items up or down stairs or great distances, an extra charge will apply. Our delivery personnel are instructed to neatly stack all items in a mutually convenient place at ground level.
- Any other arrangements must be made in advance, with a special charge quoted if applicable.
- Tables and chairs will be delivered and stacked. They must be restacked and ready for pick-
- Additional charges will also be applied if the articles are to be carted up or down stairs and more than a minimal distance.
- The customer can transport most of our equipment.
- Delivery and Pick-
Up services are available for a fee for all orders.
- The distance from our centre determines charges for delivery/pick-
- All deliveries are scheduled and sent out on routes. It is possible to request a morning or afternoon delivery. Deliveries required at a specific time, or before or after regular business hours will result in an increased delivery charge.
- Highlands Party Rental will not be held responsible for any damages to customer’s property if the customer has authorized Highlands Party Rental staff to use driveways, lawns, patios, and other areas to drive and/or walk over.
- For sanitation reasons, we would appreciate the dishes being scraped and free of food waste before they are returned.
- Special containers are provided to insure that you receive you items sanitized, undamaged and table ready.
- Items must be returned sorted and re-
packed in the same containers.
- Cutlery must be returned scraped or rinsed.
- Glassware must be emptied and returned in the proper containers.
- Tables and chairs must be re-
stacked, folded and ready for pick- up.
- As specified above, items not meeting these requirements are subject to additional fees.
- Special arrangements can be made prior to the event.
After Hours Deliveries/Pick-
- Although we try to be accommodating, sometimes we will be unable to offer after hour’s delivery or pick-
up. Please call our office for further assistance.
Responsibility for Inventory
- The responsibility for equipment remains with the renter from the time of receipt to the time of return.
- Tables should be taken down, stacked and ready for pick-
- All china, glassware, etc. must be food-
free and repacked in the same containers in which they were received.
- Linens should be refuse-
free and dry to prevent staining and mildew. Mildewed linens returned in plastic bags will be charged to the customer, mesh laundry bags are provided.
- We DO charge for late, missing, broken, damaged, and weather damaged items (including packing containers.)
- Be sure the equipment is secured when not in use and protected from the weather.